It’s been a while since I shared a fun post, but rest assured there’s no fun in digging into your bag to see what’s there.
I should probably add that I threw away the various receipts I had crumpled inside there, most of them coming from supermarkets.
So, what’s in my bag:
- A water bottle (Kisumu is always hot and inasmuch as it’s my kind of weather, being hydrated is important.)
- Books (one is a novel I’m reading and the other is a writing book for all the ideas that come to mind.)
- Pain killers (I picked this up being on the road, so I always have at least three or four tablets with me, just in case)
- Coin purse and wallet
- Pencil porch and stationery (highlighters, pencils, rulers and erasers are a must!)
- Two varieties of lipgloss and the NIVEA Blackberry shine lipbalm.
- Hand sanitizer, Body Splash, Hand cream.
There you have it, that’s what’s in my bag 🙂
Have a lovely weekend.
Currently watching: Click on BBC