I just received this notification and being nominated for this award is awesome.Hey Briennaij, thank you for always giving me life by sharing your views on books. Y’all head on out to her blog and see what I mean by “giving me life”- Bri’s Book Nook.
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
What is the hardest part about blogging for you?
Right now, the hardest part is getting my domain and name servers synced.
What is the most inspiring character that you have met in a book, TV show, movie, or other creative media so far this year?
I’ve met quite a number of awesome characters. I was intrigued by Eddy in Prince of Mirrors by Robert Alan Clark. The author’s depiction of Eddy moved me so much through his struggles, brevity and how in a way he embraces Jem, and for some reason I felt like I was reading an Allan Hollinghurst novel.
As for TV Shows, I will say that I am currently obsessed with Sanem played by Demet Ozdemir in Erkenci Kus (Early Bird), a Turkish telenovela.
What is your favorite artist/song/type of music to listen to while reading and/or blogging?
I listen to everyone, of late, working on the release of my next book has been so frustrating that somehow writing while One Direction’s Take Me Home album plays in the background seems to ground me.
Now, onto the nomination part, first, my three questions are:
- If your blog would be in a notebook or presented as a journal, what colors would you pick for the header, quotes and body text?
- What do you struggle with as a blogger?
- What are some of the most moving stories/books that you’ve read this year?
I’d love to hear what these unique bloggers have to say: