I came across this on Bree’s blog “In Love & Words” and since the book-tag fever is upon me, I couldn’t help but love her responses and wish to share mine!
I don’t know what’ll come out of this but here’s to another cup of coffee! Naughty or Nice? Let’s see…
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it.
Yeah, I recently received two ARCs from a Publisher, and I read one and not the other.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley:
Nope! I’m currently at 89% and I intend to keep it that way. 🙂
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did):
4. Folded down the page of a book:
Never! What kind of blasphemy is this?
5. Accidentally spilled on a book:
Yes, and it was on my new copy of Atlas Shrugged!
6. DNF a book this year:
Yes, there’s a book that I am struggling with, “The Ragged-Trousered Philanthropists by Robert Tressell.”
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it:
Well, forget the whole ‘don’t judge a book by it’s cover’ because who can resist a pretty cover?
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else :
ALL MY LIFE. Can I spill some tea?
I once carried a copy of Michael Connelly’s “The Poet” to a date! I was at Java waiting for my date to arrive. He came in, sat directly opposite me and watched me for ten minutes! He said “hi” and I was too engrossed trying to follow the trail of the Killer that I mumbled “oh, hi,” without making eye contact because I assumed that I had ten minutes before my date joined me.
He had to call me and it’s when I heard my phone ring that I set the book aside and looked up to see him smiling and seated right in front of me!
9. Skim read a book:
I do this for course texts!
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal:
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it:
No. I make sure I return a book I’ve borrowed.
12. Broke a book buying ban:
I have never imposed such harsh sanctions on myself.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about:
Oh! What I’d give to experience such bliss, even for one book!
14. Wrote in a book you were reading:
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads:
Yes, especially when I go on a romance binge! I can read up to four romance novels and once I’m good, I’ll simply sit back and continue reading the book I had first.
Here’s to another great week!
Have a good one!