That’s it, I am officially losing my mind, and to make matters worse, he does not get where I’m coming from!
- He’s a Writer.
- He loves reading Autobiographies, Memoirs, Agatha Christie, Charlotte Bronte, and did I mention that he doesn’t know what the hype is about Chinua Achebe?
- He has this Note Taking App, called Adler’s Notes.
- When we sit down to coffee, he would pull out his phone mid-conversation and type something and then say “sorry, just had an idea.”
- He is a tea person!
And then there’s:
- He knows not to ask about a work in progress.
- We have coffee any time.
- He bought me the Lord and Master Trilogy by Kait Jagger because he knows there is some kink in me.
- He just saw three things that are wrong with this post’s title.
- I’m the one who has published and he is yet to complete his manuscript. So, when I aced NanoWrimo he was the first to ask “how do you write 50,000 words in one month when I cannot even write a thousand in a week?”
- When I disagree with him, we both picture each other as inanimate objects in our stories. I once drafted him as a stool in a short story.
So, now that I have written all that…I think, I’ll just go and sit down quietly in some corner and figure out how this can be drafted into a plot for the next romance novella I’m writing.