Hello, how are you today? I am doing just fine, if sitting next to a computer as early as eight in the morning sounds okay. I was nominated by MCreen (visit his blog: Mcreen’s Galaxy) for the Christmas gift of the Liebster Award.
What’s The Liebster Award all about?
The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers, those with few followers, who are still getting the hang of this dynamic industry. It is a fantastic way of giving exposure, recognition, and motivation to these talented newbies so as to keep their blogging fire blazing!
Rules of the Liebster Award
- Create a new blog with the graphical image of the Liebster Award as the one above.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you while also providing a link to their blog.
- Answer the Questions you had received from your Nominator(s).
- Nominate 10 bloggers and share your blog post with them so that they can accept their awards.
- Create a set of questions for your Nominees to Answer.
Let’s do this!
1. What Sparked You To Start Blogging?
I don’t know if you would call it a spark, but I have been keeping a journal since I was twelve and a blog gave me a fresh insight into sharing my life experiences. My first blog still exists: Jodie and that’s because those are the kind of experiences I’d not want to forget.
2. What Do You Intend To Achieve With Blogging?
I intend to reach out to new audiences and by being on WordPress I see that happening everyday.
3. Why Do You Have an ‘On’ and ‘Off’ Blogging Pattern? What ticks you off at times?
I write when I’ve got something to write about and when I don’t, I scroll through my reader and read what others have to blog about. However, when I am immersed in writing a book, it’s often difficult for me to post anything on the blog.
4. Aside From Blogging, What Other Things Are You Passionate About?
- Reading books (Nilichosoma)
- Writing. I am currently working on two manuscripts that I look forward to publishing in 2018.
- Cooking. If it involves cooking oil, then sign me up!
5. What’s Your Vision 2018 Concerning Blogging?
I’d love to reach out more to the Kenyan audience and set up a shop/store so my Kenyan friends and their circle of friends can buy and read my books.
I’d love to know more from the awesome people behind these blogs:
- A scripted maze
- Lessons in love and war
- A Voice from Iran
- My bucket full of love
- The Withering blog
- Elly in Nairobi
My questions are:
- What would you say has been the highlight of your blogging experience this year?
- If you could pick a theme to blog about, any theme that scares you or you know very little about, what would it be and why?
- What’s the best and the worst part of being called a blogger?
Let’s spread the love, type away and have a merry Christmas!