- Dark Prince by Christine Feehan
- The Sorrows of an American by Siri Hustvedt (I loved her other book, “What I loved,” and it was because of that warm nostalgic feeling that I was happy to receive this book.)
- The Harmony Silk Factory by Tash Aw
- The Laments by George Hagen (I have never heard of Mr. Hagen or read his books and this is a first experience that I hope would make my August reading experience memorable.)
- Arena of Assassins by Colin De Silva.
Which books are you looking forward to reading this August?